SPECIALIST KNOWLEDGE LEVEL > > > >4 >
Aleph Objects’ LulzBot TK-0 3D Printer announced a huge 300mm x 300mm x 225mm build volume…
The high end specifications continue with a 250mm/sec printing speed at 100 microns.
Just as amazingly it is designed to be assembled and calibrated in 2.5 hours.
^This somewhat amazing fold-up design could make the TK-0 one to watch…
For the more technically minded reader, here is an in-depth of those all important specifications.
- RAMBo electronics.
- Fully enclosed electronics case with fan and strain relief.
- Panucatt Heatbed.
- LM8EUU bearings.
- Marlin firmware.
- Pronterface printer control.
- Comes with 0.50mm, 0.35mm, 0.25mm nozzles.
- No belt slippage or stretching.
- Folds up into a small box, for easier and less expensive shipping.
- Weight: 11kg including power supply.
- Size: 585mm x 525mm x 525mm.
- Size of unit when folded: 585mm x 525mm x 190mm.
- Enclosed UL certified power supply (will be 24V).
- Wade’s Reloaded extruder.
- All extrusion lengths the same–very easily scalable up or down.
- All rod lengths the same.
- All belt lengths the same.
- Colored LEDs to indicate heat and cooling.
- Materials: ABS or PLA.